- Written by Mark Baumgardner, CHMM
NEOCHMM joined with other local Environmental and Safety organizations to sponsor the 12th Annual Networking Social. Providing a great break from our festering winter weather, this year’s event was held on Thursday, February 26th, 2015 at the Flat Iron Cafe in Cleveland’s flats. The event was well attended. It allowed our members to see others professionals that they may have not seen since last year and to catch-up on business, career and technology happenings in the past year. The food and drink was pretty good, too !
The other organizations participating included:
· Northeast Ohio Chapter–American Industrial Hygiene Association
· Northern Ohio Chapter–Air & Waste Management Association
· Northern Ohio Chapter–American Society of Safety Engineers
· The Auditing Roundtable – Ohio River Valley Region
New Members are welcome at NEOCHMM and at the other organizations. This is a good way to kickoff the year and get to meet people in the business. Our thanks to NEOCHMM’s own, Herb Mausser, CHMM for, once again, setting up and running this function. Next time you see Herb, buy him a beer !