- Written by Mark Baumgardner, CHMM
We get it. You want to keep your workers’ compensation premiums low. Well, we’ve got you covered. You can meet the education requirements for BWC’s rating programs by attending educational sessions at OSC21. You can decrease your premium while learning from top industry professionals.
We also offer continuing education credits to meet learning requirements for these professions:
- Certified Safety Professional and Associate Safety Professional.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Construction Health and Safety Technician.
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician.
- Human Resources.
Register today and take advantage of these programs.